Ask our expert
Our breastfeeding expert is here to help, she is a qualified and accredited lactation consultant and is on hand to answer your queries and give professional information and support. Lots of users have had their questions answered so you can have a look at those or else send your question to our expert. She will get back to you by email, we try to answer all questions within 48 hours. Once she has answered your question, she will post it to the site with any personal stuff taken out to help other mums who might have the same question.
Got a question?
- I’m pregnant and so worried about looking after my 2 other children while breastfeeding
- Can I start breastfeeding if I gave baby a bottle first?
- I'm worried that my milk supply is not enough. Should I top up with formula?
- Is it okay to eat peanuts while breastfeeding?
- Is there a time when the benefits of breastfeeding end?