Ask our expert
Our breastfeeding expert is here to help, she is a qualified and accredited lactation consultant and is on hand to answer your queries and give professional information and support. Lots of users have had their questions answered so you can have a look at those or else send your question to our expert. She will get back to you by email, we try to answer all questions within 48 hours. Once she has answered your question, she will post it to the site with any personal stuff taken out to help other mums who might have the same question.
Got a question?
- Tongue tie information for parents
- My hair is falling out and getting very thin, is this anything to do with breastfeeding?
- I want to start expressing so I can have some time away from baby without having to rush back to feed. When can I start expressing?
- My 4-month old has become a fussy feeder, she latches on but then gets upset and starts crying. Feeding times are very dramatic and she just doesn’t seem happy. What can I do?
- Should I track how often I feed my new baby and off which breast? My friend in the US said they recommend using an app that helps you log your feeds and which breast was fed from in the first few weeks.