Site Logo
Ask our expert

Your question:

Should I be worried about breast lumps?

Expert’s answer:

If you have a lump in your breast that is not going away or getting smaller over more than a couple of weeks – contact your GP. You may need a referral to a breast specialist.

Common investigations for breast lumps include ultrasounds, mammograms and biopsy. You do not need to stop breastfeeding to have these investigations carried out.




loading comments
loading comments...

Leave your comment

  1. please click the checkbox below